Pushover + SSL Hound Integration Benefits
- Notify on-call responders of SSL certificate changes and errors.
How it Works
- Certificate check events are published through Pushover as they occur within SSL Hound.
If you need help with this integration, please contact us through the contact form or via email.
- First, create an account on https://www.sslhound.com/ and confirm your email address.
- While logged into https://www.sslhound.com/, scroll to the “Integrations” list and follow the link to configure Pushover integration.
- On the Pushover integration page, click the green “Add Pushover” button and follow the prompts to add the SSL Hound Pushover integration.
How to Uninstall
- While logged into https://www.sslhound.com/, visit the Pushover integration configuration page.
- Click the “Remove Integration” button for the integration that you would like to remove.