Can’t find what you’re looking for? Talk To A Human
These terms of service constitute a legally binding agreement (the "Agreement") between you and SSL Hound, LLC. ("SSL Hound", "Hound", "we", "us" or "our") governing your use of the SSL Hound website, and technology platform (collectively, the "SSL Hound Platform").
2. Information We Collect
A. Information You Provide to Us
Registration Information. When you sign up for a SSL Hound account, you give us your email address.
User Profile Information And Configuration. When you use SSL Hound to monitor websites, applications, and services, you provide information on what you want monitored and how you want to be notified. This includes the entered websites to be monitored, email addresses used for email notifications, and URLs for webhooks.
Payment Method. When you add a credit card or payment method to your SSL Hound account, a third party that handles payments for us will receive your card information. To keep your financial data secure, we do not store full credit card information on our servers.
Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you contact customer support, we will receive your name, email address, phone number, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send to us, and other information you choose to provide.
B. Information We Collect When You Use the SSL Hound Platform
Usage Information. To help us understand how you use the SSL Hound Platform and to help us improve it, we automatically receive information about your interactions with the SSL Hound Platform, like the pages or other content you view, your actions within the SSL Hound website, and interactions with notifications.
Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. We use "cookies" to hold temporary information about your current authenticated web session. These cookies are not used for tracking purposes, nor do we use any similar technologies including "tracking pixels" to track or otherwise monitor your website activity. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be accessed every time you use the SSL Hound Platform. You should consult your web browser(s) to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from us, you may be missing out on certain features of the SSL Hound Platform.
3. How We Use the Information We Collect
- Provide, improve, expand, and promote the SSL Hound Platform;
- Analyze how the SSL Hound community uses the SSL Hound Platform;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Send you text messages and push notifications;
- Facilitate transactions and payments;
- Provide you with customer support; and
- Find and prevent fraud;
4. How We Share the Information We Collect
Sharing Between SSL Hound and Third Parties
API and Integration Partners. If you connect to the SSL Hound Platform through an integration with a third party service, we may share information about your use of the SSL Hound Platform with that third party. We may share your information with our third party partners in order to receive additional information about you.
Other Sharing. We may share your information with third parties in the following cases:
- While negotiating or in relation to a change of corporate control such as a restructuring, merger or sale of our assets;
- If a government authority requests information and we think disclosure is required or appropriate in order to comply with laws, regulations, or a legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or third parties if we think doing so is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of the SSL Hound community, SSL Hound, or the public (you can read more about this in our Law Enforcement Request policy and Responsible Disclosure policy);
- To provide information about the use of the SSL Hound Platform to potential business partners in aggregated or de-identified form that can’t reasonably be used to identify you; and
- Whenever you consent to the sharing.
5. Your Choices
Email Subscriptions. You can always unsubscribe from our commercial or promotional emails but we will still send you transactional and relational emails about your account use of the SSL Hound Platform.
Data Security. We are committed to protecting the data of the SSL Hound community. Even though we take reasonable precautions to protect your data, no security measures can be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data.
Children’s Privacy. SSL Hound is not directed to children, and we don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we find out that a child under 13 has given us personal information, we will take steps to delete that information. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 has given us personal information, please contact us at our Help Center.
Last updated Thursday, 28 March 2019