SSL Hound has a no-nonsense pricing model:
- The core service, including notifications, is free to use with some service limitations for personal and not-for-profit use.
- Professional and business users pay a modest annual fee.
All accounts are “free tier” when created. There is no requirement that free accounts upgrade to paid accounts.
Free accounts enjoy the following features, free of charge:
- Monitor up to 50 endpoints with no service limitations.
- Can generate up to 2 API tokens for use with client libraries and tools.
Free accounts are permitted to operate on good faith that SSL Hound is being used for personal, not-for-profit use only. Accounts used by businesses and it’s employees and government agencies must upgrade within 30 days of account creation.
To upgrade, scroll to the “Upgrade Account” section on the dashboard. You’ll be directed to Stripe to collect and process payment information.
Billing is annual at the rate of $60 / year.
Paid accounts enjoy all of the benefits and features of free accounts, with the following changes and additions:
- Monitor up to 1000 endpoints with no service limitations.
- How can I view past invoices?
- How can I downgrade my account?
- What payment methods are accepted?
Need to monitor more than 1,000 endpoints, interested in running SSL Hound on your own infrastructure, or using whitelabeled services? Send us a message using the contact Form.