PagerDuty + SSL Hound Integration Benefits
- Notify on-call responders of SSL certificate changes and errors.
How it Works
- Certificate check events are published to PagerDuty as they occur within SSL Hound.
If you need help with this integration, please contact us through the contact form or via email.
- First, create an account on https://www.sslhound.com/ and confirm your email address.
- While logged into https://www.sslhound.com/, scroll to the “Integrations” list and follow the link to configure PagerDuty integration.
- On the PagerDuty integration page, click the green “Add PagerDuty” button and follow the prompts to add the SSL Hound PagerDuty integration.
How to Uninstall
- While logged into https://www.sslhound.com/, visit the PagerDuty integration configuration page.
- Click the “Remove Integration” button for the integration that you would like to remove.
The above two steps will disable the integration on SSL Hound. It will not, however, remove the integration from PagerDuty.
- Visit the PagerDuty account where SSL Hound is installed.
- On the integrations ans services page, remove the SSL Hound service.