How can I change my time zone preferences?
SSL Hound uses UTC for all date information by default, but users can set the time zone in which the website renders dates.
- Log into https://www.sslhound.com/
- Follow the link to the Settings page ( https://www.sslhound.com/settings )
- Follow the link to the Account Settings page ( https://www.sslhound.com/settings/account )
- On the Account settings page, scroll to the "Set Time Zone" form and select the preferred time zone.
- Submit the form and verify that the current time zone is correct.
Last updated Sunday, 3 March 2019
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Talk To A Human