Discord + SSL Hound Integration Benefits
- Notify a channel of SSL certificate changes and errors.
How it Works
- Certificate check events are published to Discord as they occur within SSL Hound.
If you need help with this integration, please contact us through the contact form or via email.
- First, create an account on https://www.sslhound.com/ and confirm your email address.
- While logged into https://www.sslhound.com/, scroll to the “Integrations” list and follow the link to configure Discord integration.
- On the Discord integration page, click the green “Add Discord” button and follow the prompts to add the SSL Hound Discord integration.
How to Uninstall
- While logged into https://www.sslhound.com/, visit the Discord integration configuration page.
- Click the “Remove Integration” button for the integration that you would like to remove.